If you don't see an open position that matches your profile, but you are looking to grow in a team of highly-skilled, top talent innovators while working on multiple products in a range of industries, then, Altar may be the right place for you.
With us, you’ll help entrepreneurs and business leaders build innovative products that transform their industries, from early-stage MVPs to disruptive satellite products.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a host of entrepreneurs and business leaders, like an ex-Product Owner of YouTube and a former Managing Director of HSBC. Not to mention, exciting companies like the multi-award-winning regtech startup, Apiax or Coca–Cola.
With us, you’ll not be alone working in these cutting-edge technologies. You’ll be among a cross-functional team of seasoned Altarions with expertise in a multitude of sectors, from fintech and marketplace to AI and IoT.
Here’s The Cutting Edge Tech Stack We Use:
- Design: Figma
- State Management: Redux, Akita, Elf, Observable Store, NgRx, Jotai, Zustain;
- APIs: REST, GraphQL;
- Mobile: Flutter, ReactNative, Ionic, Nativescript;
- Back-End: Node.js, Express.js;
- Machine Learning: Python, TensorFlowJS;
- Cloud Services: AWS, GCP, Azure;
- Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, InfluxDB (TimeSeries);
- CI/CD: CircleCI, GitHub Actions;
- Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes;
- Testing: Cypress, Jest, Karma;
- Collaboration: Slack, Jira, Notion, Confluence.
What You Can Expect from our Recruitment Process:
Our process starts with us screening your CV and Portfolio. Once we’ve done that you can expect:
- A one hour interview with our People Team, so we can get to know you better
- A one and a half-hour technical interview to talk about your skills and experience
- A final one hour interview to make sure we’re the right fit for you, and you’re the right fit for us
Once you’ve completed the process we’ll be in touch to let you know whether or not you were successful. If you’re the right fit, we’ll also give you more details on the next steps to become an Altarion.
What You Can Expect from Working with Us:
Full focus on helping you make the most out of life
- A competitive salary that aligns with your experience
- Health Insurance for you and your household
- We need you to be eligible to work in Portugal and live in either Lisbon, Porto or Aveiro (or be happy to relocate). That being said, we have a remote-first policy with the option to join us in an informal, pet-friendly, office environment in the heart of Lisbon
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid vacation
- Team events like weekly Yoga classes, Summer Surf Days, Christmas Dinners and much more.
Full focus on helping you make the most out of your Career
- Detailed career plan with strong growth potential
- Training budget to help you achieve your goals more effectively
- Global projects with industry-leading clients
- A team of top talent innovators and researchers at your side
If you got increasingly excited about Altar while reading this, then we’re just as excited about you! Apply now and let’s see if we can make you the next Altarion.